“Stay In, Do Something”
PA Active Ageing and Family Life Division curates fun and uplifting activities for seniors and families.
The PA Active Ageing and Family Life (AAFL) Division has collaborated with some of its community partners to co-create and produce a series of bite-sized videos targeting seniors and families to encourage them to stay at home, yet remain active through online learning during CB period.
The “Stay In, Do Something” is pitched as a whole-of-community effort to support the “Stay Home for Singapore” initiative and videos will be posted weekly on Mondays and Wednesdays, on the following Facebook pages from now tillPA June 2020.
1) PA Active Ageing Council Facebook page: https://facebook.com/PAactiveageing/
2) PA Family Life Champion Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/flc.pa.1/
3) Women In Community Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/women.in.community/
Together with its partners, they have curated a collection of fun and uplifting activities from happy exercises, healthy baking, creative crafts to mindfulness programme to enable seniors and families to lead an active lifestyle at home together.
Here are some videos that have been posted for seniors and families to stay active and bond together while staying at home:
• HAPPY Exercise 1 – Body Numbers
• HAPPY Exercise 2 – Scissors, Paper, Stone
To find out what is in store for this month, see the schedule below: